“Gföllhörndl” holiday apartment in the heart of the Almenwelt Lofer
60 m² / persons / views: Fabulous!
Spend your holiday in Lofer in the heart of the Almenwelt in our new “Gföllhörndl” holiday apartment. Whether in summer as the starting point for walks or bike tours, or in winter as the perfect accommodation for skiing in the Almenwelt Lofer - a holiday on the Kechtalm is always something special!
All the beds in Gföllhörndl are made from fine pine,whose positive effect on your quality of sleepdefinitely makes a contribution to your relaxing Alpine hut holiday in Lofer.
Cosy and comfortable, the Gföllhörndl holiday apartment in Lofer has plenty of space for 4 guests in an area of 60 m², and is divided and equipped as follows:
- 1 spacious double room (parents’ bedroom)
- Pull out bunk bed for 2 people
- Bathroom with twin sinks, shower & WC
- Kitchenette equipped with 4 ring ceramic hob and oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, kettle, toaster, capsule coffee machine (capsules available from host landlord)
- Dining table
- Large cosy couch
- 32” TV
- Free WiFi
- Ski room and ski boot dryer for free use
- Bedlinen, hand towels and dishcloths are provided
How to get to the Kechtalm: In both summer and in winter, you will be collected at the Alpine railway mountain station and brought to your accommodation.