“Grubhörndl” holiday apartment in the heart of the Lofer Alpine meadows
88 m² / 12 Persons / Panoramic view: Sensational!
Are you looking for a large holiday apartment in the heart of the Almenwelt Lofer, suitable for a holiday with friends, for a group or for larger families? Then our new “Grubhörndl” holiday apartment is just right for you.
In summer, the Kechtalm is the ideal starting point for walking and bike tours, or even just as somewhere to relax at 1,530 metres above sea level. In contrast, on your skiing holiday in Lofer, the name of the game is: Get up, have breakfast, get your skis on and off to the piste It just doesn’t get any better!
All the beds in Gföllhörndl are made from fine pine,whose positive effect on your well-being definitely makes a contribution to your relaxing Alpine hut holiday in the Salzburg region.
Cosy, comfortable and tastefully furnished, the Grubhörndl holiday apartment in Lofer has plenty of space for 12 guests in a spacious area of 88 m², and is divided and equipped as follows:
- 2 rooms each with 3 pull out beds
- Large kitchen equipped with 4 ring ceramic hob and oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, kettle, toaster, capsule coffee machine (capsules available from host landlord)
- Lounge area with large table, where 12 people can sit comfortably
- Spacious bathroom with twin sinks and 2 separate showers
- 2 separate WC’s
- Entrance hall
- 32” TV
- Free WiFi
- Ski room and ski boot dryer for free use
- Bedlinen, hand towels and dishcloths are provided.
How to get to the Kechtalm: In both summer and in winter, you will be collected at the Alpine railway mountain station and brought to your accommodation.